The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 2 made on Thursday January 1, 2004 at 09:32
Vincent
Long Time Member
October 2003
VeniceDre, I too have given serious thought to getting an iPronto, however based on the feedback I have received from other site members I am holding off. Some had very strong opinions about it. Those that were satisfied always had a "BUT" attached to their praise for the product. Believe me, I desparately tried to justify getting one, but it really ticks me off that a company like Philips would charge so much for a product that has so many problems. One feedback I read put it best, "if you want a $1,000.00+ product that you can spend hours trying to get to do what it's supposed to do, just for the challange, then iPronto is for you". This is just my opinion, and if you do decide to get one I wish you the best, and look forward to getting your feedback once you have it a week or two. I hope I don't get too many attacks from current owners, but I am saying that if you haven't done so, thoroughly read the forums. Read between the lines. Is there true satifaction with the product, or justification for spending so much on a unit that simply is not ready for market.

Hosting Services by ipHouse