The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Monday March 15, 2004 at 22:51
Ernie Bornn-Gilman
Yes, That Ernie!
December 2001
A client bought two iProntos over six months ago for a very upscale spec house. So far they have not been programmed.

I have programmed Prontoids up through the TSU6000 and the Marantz 5200, Crestron STS, Lexicon remotes....

Given the age of the units and the updates that might be available now, am I in danger of losing installation money, or costing my client WAY TOO MUCH, if I try to install a program in these iProntos?

Right now I have two identical TSU6000s controlling tons of stuff in the house, including Xantech switches, routers and remote volume controls, two separate systems, two plasmas in one room...will that program likely transfer neatly to the iPronto? I foresee that graphics will want to be very different because they can be, but how bad a job will it be?

I have asked on this site for someone who knows how to program these to offer their services, with no bites. Does that indicate that programming these is a losing proposition?

For what it's worth, both will run the same program, and neither needs to connect to the internet.
A good answer is easier with a clear question giving the make and model of everything.
"The biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." -- G. “Bernie” Shaw

Hosting Services by ipHouse