The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 40 made on Tuesday May 18, 2004 at 23:38
sbknight01
Lurking Member
December 2002
I feel as though I have made a HUGE mistake!!! I chose to use this remote for one of my clients homes that we were installing Bang and Olufsen equipment in. The fact that B&Os remote codes operate at a much higher frequency than most remotes (455khz) limited my choices of remote controls for his main theater. So I made the very bad decision to use an ipronto. He has had so many problems with this remote, that he's ready to throw it out the window. The point is that I dont think the engineers at ipronto have any idea of how to make a remote that is bulletproof. I would recomend never to buy another remote from Phillips. Try Universal Remote, or Crestron. I have spent countless hours on the phone with tech support, and all they do is tell you to try something that will take enough time so that you will have to call them back and then you are dealing with someone else. Instead of pronto tech telling us to reboot mabey they should reboot all of their design computers and start from scratch!

Hosting Services by ipHouse