The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 9 made on Thursday July 15, 2004 at 05:43
TIIEWL
Long Time Member
June 2004
Cheers guys think we're getting somewhere now (and faith is restored in the iPronto - finally I'm back in control)

Happily jumping in and out of setup menus on start up and it seems you can tell it not to go looking for the network from here so I was able to get back into the remote screens and proper setup gui

Still wasn't getting a Y icon from the remote screens (the status display stays blank while I'm in the setup menus at startup) but restarted it and got a "couldn't connect to philips.pronto.---- " (something like that anyway) Have we cracked the network problem and there's just issues with the philips server connection ?

The girlfriend was getting pretty p*ssed off at this point so I had to leave it but was just wondering which settings I need (running infrastructure)

Entered SSID from laptop settings : btvoyager-**
Think it's still in DHCP
Entered adsl user login and password
Filled in 128bit wep encryption passphrase

S'pose next job would be to see if I can find a browser page ? (only thought or that as I was writing)

I've not changed any IP addresses or anything like that - should I ? Do you have to change settings in the adsl router http: page (using my pc) first ?

Hosting Services by ipHouse