Post 13 made on Thursday September 16, 2004 at 11:09
bassfiend
Long Time Member
September 2003
On 09/16/04 13:33 ET, CarbonToe said...
So what is it with UK iPronto users owning British
sports cars?

I have an Elise! :)

We're all masochists ... you have a car that I could halve the power-to-weight ratio of by just sitting in the passenger seat (*IF* I could fit in one)...

...John has a Tusc (hopefully without the fishy finger followers problem)...

...and I have a Volvo V40 Diesel so I just smell and slowly cover the planet in a fine layer of soot... ;-)

...well, until Jo agrees to the Tiv at which point I'll have wet feet in the rain, a handbrake that is there for ornamentation purposes only, headlights that require the candles changing every few hours, windscreen wipers that don't (mind you if you get wet feet then that just encourages you not to use it in the wet), a map showing the location of every Shell Optimax garage in the UK (with all data from that logged as "Points Of Interest" in the GPS / Sat Nav), that bloody stupid grin that seems to take over any TVR drivers face, a collection of silly hats to stop my bald patch freezing in winter (it's a convertible - the roof *MUST* be off at all times) and the annoying habbit of saying "They all do that.."

Mind you - I have got us booked up for the Pistonheads "Black Tie & Pie" weekend in November and she wants me to take her for a day out on a skid pan session so hopefully the decision on the Tiv is a no-brainer! :-D

Phil

This message was edited by bassfiend on 09/16/04 11:18 ET.

Hosting Services by ipHouse