Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Tuesday September 14, 2004 at 19:32
ScottK34
Lurking Member
September 2004
Hello there.....

Been reading through this board for a while now and I am definitely in need of some input from you, the already-Pronto-owning crowd. This is my first post, and although I have been doing my research, I am still quite a novice when it comes to these fancy remote controls. I am currently in the market for a new remote to control the basic home theater (TV, DVD, Amp, etc.) and, moving forward, perhaps a little home automation as well. I simply love the fact that these remotes can be programmed and customized to my liking. The iPronto obviously has all the "cool" factor that anyone needs in their living room, but I have noticed many what I will call "less than favorable" comments about the iPronto. Given what you all know about the iPronto, is it worth it? And I'm not asking necessarily about the money. Do you find that you actually use the web browsing and tv guide, or would I be better off saving a few hundred bucks and just going with the TSU7000? I'm really most inerested in the customization aspect as well as finding a unit that will actually control my gear well. Any input you're willing to provide would be most appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Hosting Services by ipHouse