Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Monday August 15, 2005 at 06:23
lscolman3
Lurking Member
August 2005
Hi,

I e-mailed these suggestions to Philips regarding the iPronto. Is there a list of developments that people are interested in? Is there a recognised way of submitting these?

Anyway here is the list I thought of...

Is is possible to have multiple EPG devices. I have a Pace Twin, Sky box and Humax box. I would like the iPronto to be able to send different channel change codes based around the EPG.

Is it possible to develop an application that can play MP3's from the MMC card?

Is it possible to have customised groupings of channels in the EPG, ie. the user chooses what categories are available on screen. ie choose from a large grouping, and only choose the groups you are really interested in, ie film, entertainment etc.

Could the scroll wheel be configured as a scroll wheel for the web browser. This would make vertical scrolling so much better. The sound level scroll wheel could be set to only be on when the main control screen is selected.

Is it possible to have a button on the remote control screen to call a web page, and then have an exit button to go back to the remote control. I use a web based list for my DVD and Laserdisc collection, and it would be great to link to the web based DVD list from the DVD remote control page.

Cheers, Lee

Hosting Services by ipHouse