The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Sunday June 11, 2006 at 23:30
SomeRandomNick
Long Time Member
May 2006
I am wondering if any long time users of the iPronto can shed some light on its limits.

1) As I stated before, when I told the iPronto software not to mess with my files, the .icf came out around 8.5 meg and upon uploading, I received a message that it was to large to load. Thus I had not choice but to let iPronto fool with my sizes to get them down to lower rez.

2) After letting iPronto Editor down rez some graphics (ok...probably most graphics) it was happy in the mid 3.5Meg Range. It has operated fine in this area for the last 10 days.

I did a very complex screen for sports to see what it would look like and threw virtually everything I could at it. I uploaded it and got a different error message - that the icf file was too complex with too many items for the iPronto - even though I was far less than 4Meg.

So again, I went in and deleted everything i could find from the early themes that people had uploaded. It's happy again, but I feel I must really be at the outer limit of what I can do - and I am not close to finishing up the menus I wanted.

Does anyone know what the limits actually are and is there a way to check them to so you know how close to disaster you really are?

Hosting Services by ipHouse