Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Thursday May 9, 2002 at 22:24
demspmeoff
Founding Member
May 2002
Greetings...

Let me preface this note by saying I've searched and tried all the suggestions I've seen in this forum. I still get: Invalid CF version or corrupt flash.

Here's what happens:

1. I downloaded, today, the latest firmware update and Neoedit update. I updated the firmware, and opened Neoedit.
2. I successfully uploaded the configuration in my ProntoNeo, created with the firmware update.
3. I did some customization, saved it as a different configuration file...yes, proper model...and clicked download. I got the god awful message on my ProntoNeo.
4. I reinstalled the firmware upgrade, which brought back the Neo.
5. I uploaded the Neo's configuration again.
6. I tried to download the configuration I just uploaded from the Neo. I received the same message.
7. I have disabled my Virus protection software. Rinse. Repeat. Same result. Yes, I've tried resetting the Neo. No luck. I've tried rebooting my computer. I've tried changing batteries. The capital of New Jersey is Trenton.
8. After receiving the rude CF message on the Neo itself, Neoedit adds to the frustration by returning a message of: "Error 0070: Segger-module: Initiation failed!" (Notice the excited tone in the error message.)

Note: Yesterday, I was able to download successfully, prior to updating the firmware and Neoedit.

I'm a mite disappointed. I am on Windows XP. No conflicting serial ports.

Other than that, it's been a lovely day.

Anyone? Anyone?

Any thoughts would be much appreciated.

Thanks...

Dems

Hosting Services by ipHouse