Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Thursday December 29, 2005 at 07:36
Claris
Lurking Member
December 2005
Hi,
I'm using a Pronto Neo RU 930 since 1 year now and I control all my system with it. I'm happy to use it but I have many troubles, it looks like bugs :

- My Neo return on the first page from time to time, especialy when I push buttons to fast.
- My Neo freeze for no reasons, I have to remove a battery to restart.
- Sometime I have code mistakes, a "volume +" become sudenly "volume -", then "+" etc...
- Sometime, a macro "165" is received like this "-65" so I go on channel "65" and not "165"...

Well, all these problems happens sometimes, for no special reasons, and it's pretty borring. Now, I know how to use my Neo, I know the bugs and I live with it, but I can let a friend use it... : (

About the firmware, I have the last one : 1.5.3 (I guess)
I red on the Philips website all these bugs has been corrected with the 1.5.3... Well I believe it's not true, or my code are really bad.

I have to say for my pre-amp, I needed 15 times to finaly capture all the IR data... pretty hard, but it works finaly (with the bugs).

Maybe my codes are not clean, maybe I've made a mistake... It's hard for me to know. NeoHacker is really hard to use, and I don't really understand all the IR details to use it.

So please, if you have any idea to help me, if you know these problems, thanks for your help !

And well, if you think the Ru-950 will not have these troubles, tell me... It could be more simple to buy one than to fix my Neo.

Thanks for the help.

Fx.

Hosting Services by ipHouse