The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 11 made on Saturday March 2, 2002 at 11:27
janid1967
Founding Member
February 2002
I have not tried it in the "real world" yet. I'm still playing with the simulator. I'm not sure which button or menuitem you use to zoom / focus. If it is a hard button, I would have done it like this (if its a menuitem under "Play mode" or "Navigate mode", I'm sure thats no problem to fix too):
- Enter My Activities
- Add a new activity -> Utility -> Change Button Function
- Select your activity where you like to change a buttom behaviour
- Select your menu where you like to change a buttom behaviour
- Select the hard button which you like to change behaviour (that should be volume up or down)
- Select the device the signal should be sent to (that should be your pj)
- Select the IR you want to send (That should be something with FocusUp / FocusDown etc)
- Save this operations
- Enter My Activities again
- Select rename a activity and rename the Change Button F. to something logical ("Change Button FocusUp Projector" or something like that??) This is not neccessary, but ofcourse it's easier to find the correct CB Function later!!)
- Enter My Activities again
- Select Modify the XML.... and select your new CB Function
- In both and section you should now see SendInfrared ..something..._Press and FRIENDLYOPERATION>SendInfrared ..something..._Press. Change _Press to _Hold all places. Should be 4 places I think
- Save it with "Change" button

If you want to change both volume up and down (I'm sure you will) you can either create a new "Change Button Function", but you can also modify your XML in the first "Change Button Function", and duplicate/change neccessary code-lines. Do what you preffer.

Do this help?
Jan Inge

Hosting Services by ipHouse