The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 4 made on Friday December 20, 2002 at 09:27
tdoane
Lurking Member
December 2002
Just to add to what Rollo said. I use my DVD player for both CDs and DVDs. When I select the "Watch TV activity" The one button press powers on my TV and receiver if they are off, changes to my DVD composite input on my HDTV if it isn't already there, powers on my reciever if necessary, changes to the optical DVD input on my stereo receiver if it isn't already there and puts the surround mode in Movie - Theater 1 if it isn't already set there. If I were then to select listen to CD: one button press would power off my HDTV and change the surround mode to Music - Small Jazz Hall. If my next action were to watch HDTV it would power off my DVD player, power on my satalite receiver, switch to the satalite optical input on my stereo receiver, change the surround mode to Dolby, Power on the HDTV and switch to the composite input for the Satalite receiver on my HDTV set. If I then select watch a VCR tape the one press makes the satalite reciever goes off, the vcr comes on, the HDTV switches to the VCR component input, the reciever switches the the RCA input from the VCR and the surround mode stays at Dolby. Is this remote control Heaven or what?

Hosting Services by ipHouse