The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 2 made on Friday December 20, 2002 at 09:41
tdoane
Lurking Member
December 2002
What you are asking is pretty easy to do, but it would take me a long time to describe how to do it. I suggest you send an email to harmony support. They will then probably just send you the xml code you need with instructions on how and where to put it. I had a similar problem with my TV inputs because when you toggle through the inputs the default device template assumes you have all of them enabled. I disable the ones I don't use to get through the selection faster. This is a very easy XML modification. If you just need a signal sent to wake up the switching you do that with a XML command before the tag in the state variable. Once you get the hang of XML it is really easy to use. You just have to read a little. Modifying the hard buttons for the onscreen guide is also pretty easy. All your problems will be solved by either removing a few states in your state variable for your TV and/or adding just a few lines of XML in different places. Harmony has awesome technical support so don't hesitate to call or email them.

Hosting Services by ipHouse