On 05/15/03 00:28, khopkins said...
I tried dumping
your code into my RTV setup (named Watch TV) where
I thought it would be appropriate (in front of
the channel list setup), but it does not appear
in the activity. Do you have any guidance on where
this code should be located?
As You've already seen, Your 'Watch TV' XML is not the right place to put it. You should remove that part of the XML from the 'Watch TV' XML and create a Configurator like this:
- Add an Activity (from the main page)
- Add one Activity
- Select your activity (should be 'Watch TV')
- Name the Configurator as You like (My Macic Mode etc.)
Now You've created an empty Configurator for Your 'Watch TV' activity. You edit this Configurator like this:
- Customize (beside Your 'Watch TV' activity at mian page)
- Modify the xml for Customizations to this Activity.
- If You have just one configurator for Your activity, You go right into it here (should be true in Your case.) If You have more than one, You must select the Configurator to modify (therefore: a appropriate name on it is preffered when creating them)
- Remember (or save) the value of the USERCONFIGURATORID in Your XML before You overwrite it
- Replace the whole Configurator XML code with the MagicMode XML from vader504. Insert Your saved USERCONFIGURATORID
- Also insert Your ID for Your device into USERDEVICEID (If You don't know how to find it, let us know)
Hope this work