Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 4 made on Friday July 13, 2001 at 12:57
christopher
Historic Forum Post
Steady on guys - you obviously have had no joy from ntl / C&W et al in the past. I take your comments on board.

However, although I am aware that Sky / ONdigital etc etc are far far better in both customer services, advanced technologies, speed of electronic programming guides etc. but for me, and many others, it is easier and cheaper [with the phone package] to stay with ntl rather than change to another digital supplier - (I may change if I get no joy from the MD tho'). If ntl 'can' produce the necessary gizmo to allow pronto to control their box then I will be happy(ier)

With regard to spending hours on the phone talking to customer services reps who don't understand our plight. Yes, this is annoying, but they are probably not IT/IR geeks who spend hours looking at web pages about $700 remote control. By writing to the man at the top (hopefully) he will pass the letter on to someone who *can* make a difference.

So, just in case, just maybe, the MD authorise some research and development in this area, has anyone any suggestions. ?????? - C

Hosting Services by ipHouse