The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Monday May 23, 2005 at 15:28
v_sapi
Lurking Member
April 2005
I am going nuts with this one, please help. I recently bought 688 and have it set up to control Pio plazma, with Dish HD/DVR 921 satellite receiver and Denon receiver. The equipment is in a wooden credenza and I am using Xantech IR repeater. On a daily basis, I experience a problem that one or more components is either does not get turned off or turned on. So every time I have to go through the Help menu steps to turn it off properly (which also includes me walking to the credenza and opening the doors to see which component didn't properly turn on/off). Ususally, but not always, the component that doesn't get turned off is the Satellite receiver. Drives my wife crazy, and she makes sure to drive me crazy too..thiswas supposed to be easy!..Does anyone else experience similar problem? Once the components are properly turned on, the remote seems to be working fine controlling the equipment. Whats the cure? Is it Xantech, Harmony, or component problem? And, yes, my batteries in the remote are fine.

Hosting Services by ipHouse