The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 6 made on Thursday March 2, 2006 at 19:47
chazcdc_54
Long Time Member
January 2003
Thanks for the input. I read your previous post Mackenson and was interested to see that you're a DVD Profiler user as well. Great program, eh! I've been using it for some years now as my DVD collection has grown to just about 1000 titles.

I used to be a Laserdisc nut from 1991 until 1999 when I switched over. I had built my own MS Access database in the late 1990s to track my collection, but DVD Pro is such a neat alternative.

I would hope having more learning capabilities and customization is something Logitech should REALLY consider in the future. The upgradable database might prove conducive to this. That is one thing I really appreciated in the MX-500. Though it could take time, I could really set it up that way I wanted it, not just settle for a series of "programmed activities" from a template. I'm nonetheless impressed and may purchase it.

One last question, the only other remote that interested me and that appeared rather cool was the touch screen entry, the "Kameleon 8" from One-for-ALL. What's the consensus here?

Hosting Services by ipHouse