Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Monday March 6, 2006 at 18:19
-Q-
Lurking Member
March 2006
My head hurts =)

So I really only want to use the Harmony 360 for switching activities. (Makes it easier on my wife and when my mom babysits) For most things we just use the DirecTV remote or game controllers.

Here is my first problem.. I set my Sony HT-DDW670 to AV1 so that the DirecTV remote controls the volume. Now the Harmony 360 cannot change the receiver's inputs. I can't find a way to tell it that I'm using the receiver set to AV1. The native remote doesn't work with AV1 either so I can't use any learning function. If I set the receiver back to AV2 then the Harmony works but the DirecTV one can't control the volume.

Second problem...
Samsung 46" DLP, I have satellite coming in through the DVI now. The remote worked great when my old satellite DVR was using regular AV Cables. For some reason selecting the "DVI" input in the web setup menu does not actually work with the TV. I noticed somewhere that the remote is sending "InputDVI 1" instead of just "InputDVI" and thought this might be the problem but there's nothing I can find to change that. Setting the input is just a bullet choice next to "DVI". My TV only has one DVI input. My remote only has an input toggle so I cannot use any learning function to teach the Harmony my TV's DVI.

Thanks for any help. I wish these remotes had more powerful software... wizards just don't cut it!! =)

Hosting Services by ipHouse