The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Tuesday January 30, 2007 at 16:01
Feslope
Long Time Member
November 2006
Its tough being the new kid on the block, even tougher being the new kid with the new toy. I am hoping there is enough simularity among remotes that you more experienced folks are familiar with to be able to help me out.

My activity "Watch digital cable" is comprised of a Motorola DCT-3412I digital cablebox/Pvr and a Sony KDL-V40XBR LCD flat screen. The activity screen shot is,

On the left side of the screen note the page and up/down arrows are lit, tthe "Live TV" is not. What really bothers me ist that "Live TV" was lit and operated the first time I programmed the remote. When I first lost "Live TV" I had not played with the button customizations. As for the button customizations,

All the selection buttons show except for "Live TV" The transport buttons are all further down and fully assignable. The "Live TV" selection is selectable and assigns as an extra button,

All other functions work as they should, other than this one issue I really like the remote. I am really surprised it does not have a clock. I am new to this but will be happy to answer questions or within reason try suggestions and and report how they work.

I was originally looking at URC-950 and 3000. The URCs seemed to be beyond my capability as a beginner. I am afraid this this unit is only going to whet my taste more.

I have submitted this support request to Logitech twice and have yet to hear from them.

One last note, that is not a rat on my background. Elliott is my sister's Oriental Short Hair cat and he is about 16 weeks old in these shots.

Hosting Services by ipHouse