The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Tuesday February 6, 2007 at 17:44
virage
Long Time Member
February 2007
I've been working with the tech support folks for weeks. I have a new TV (Interestinglty but irrelevant, Citizen HD - from the same location, Mississauga, as the company (Intrigue) that invented these remotes). The TV was not in the database so we had to go through every key - some raw, some learned. I've got the delays and repeats functioning except for the input selector on the TV. It follows the pattern: bring up the input menu ("input" on TV remote), use right-left direction arrows to move between sources (they are in order in a line across the menu: HDMI, YPbPr, S-video, VGA etc), use "enter" to select correct input. This is one of the standard options in the Harmony setup when there is a problem on input selection but it doesn't work. Input from the satellite receiver is via YPbPr, DVD via HDMI. No matter what I do the remote cannot change inputs properly in response to a change in activity that needs a different source. I have only been able to get it to either have the menu appear but not move at all, or move two spaces to the right no matter what, even if there is no change on start up. The Help button can change the source sometimes but it never fixes it. This may have something to do with timings of the actual signal; but I have no access to this, right, nor would I know what to do if I did. The Harmony can learn from the original remote sometimes, but not always. I did find that the desk lamp has to be off or the Harmony can't learn at all. Any ideas?
Harmony 659

Hosting Services by ipHouse