The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Friday February 16, 2007 at 00:04
gwar9999
Long Time Member
June 2005

On previous Harmony remotes I used, I used the "sound" button for accessing my A/V receiver's many DSP sound fields (such as Straight, Night, PLIIx modes, Pro Logic, etc... ). This was convenient since atleast 6 of my activities use the receiver (Watch TV, Watch movie, Listen to Radio, Listen to CD, etc...).

Since the 880 lacks a "sound" button, a Harmony Level 2 tech support rep had told me that if I added the receiver's buttons (eg. Pro Logic) to the Watch TV activity then any other activity that used the A/V receiver would also receive these buttons. However, when I added 13 additional A/V receiver buttons to the "Watch TV" activity they did not appear in any of the other activities that used the A/V receiver (such as Watch movie).

Is there any easy way for me to configure the 880 to add a set of A/V receiver related buttons to each activity that uses the A/V receiver? Using the web interface to add each of the 20 buttons to each activity is going to be time consuming and tedious so I would certainly prefer an easier method of doing this.

Thanks for any info.
H880, H659, Samsung HLN507W DLP, Yamaha RX-V2700, Tivo S3 HD, Sony PlayStation3, Oppo OPDV971H, Polk SurroundBar, SliMP3

Hosting Services by ipHouse