The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 15 made on Monday November 5, 2007 at 13:18
jsmiddleton4
Long Time Member
May 2003
Then all you need to do is send the preset selection number for each channel....

Wish I could, but the Pioneer doesn't a have a way to do that. It only scans presets/class groups or toggles between bands. No direct way to enter a preset in the remote or even at the unit itself.

I could however create an activity to listen to AM and that would eliminate some steps in sequence which would open up a few fields so that 5 may be enough. I would only need to direct tune, not amfmtoggle. So direct tune, enter station frequency. Add buttons labeled with the station name, each one a sequence. That might work so the buttons displayed are like preset buttons on a car radio. May be on to something there.

So the AM Activity would be, turn on the Pioneer, inputFM, AMFM Toggle, the Pioneer is on AM no matter where it started. The inputFM works so that is the line in the sand that fixes the start point. Then buttons for the AM Activity are the sequence, directtune, then the numbers. That should be slick.

Hosting Services by ipHouse