The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Thursday March 6, 2008 at 23:32
Celso
Lurking Member
March 2008
Well hope there are still some people reading this thread who can answer my questions...I have read 20 pages of this thread so far and have not found anwer i am looking for...

Just got a 720 as a gift and took me aobut 3 hours to setup and customize, pretty amazed by it and love it. Am running into two problems:

1. Have an older Toshiba RPTV with several source inputs, there are 2 ways to select an input:

* either i use the source input button and it cycles through every input always starting at video 1 by default (even though nothing is connected)

* or press select/OK on the navigational pad and it brings up a list of channels and source inputs but if i am at channel 25 i need to scroll down or up all the way to channel 1 get to source inputs

So basically need quite a few button presses to get where i want (one situation where 6 (source input default to video 1 - select-down-down-down-select) presses would be needed and others only 1 (source down)or 3 (select-up-select) presses if that makes any sense)

* Video 1
* Video 2
* Video 3
* Component 1
* Component 2
* Memory Card Reader
* PC

I only use component 1 and 2, the rest i run through my Onkyo AVR

Now if i want to watch a DVD it does not select the right input on tv and for the life of me i can't figure out how to get this right. I have tried many setting in the web based interface, i even saw a Toshiba TV option that mentions the issue but it it just cycles one down on which ever channel or input i'm on

Did anyone figure this out?

2. Second issue Sattelite power off delay

For some reason switching on is no problem but during activity when i want to switch everything off, my sat needs you you to hold the power off button just a second longer to switch off. Before i used my onkyo remote to learn this and it worked without problem but with the activity it doesn't work.

I have seen the power on delay options on the web interface and have double that in time but it didn't seem to work, maybe because its power on delay...

Any ideas how to fix this

Appreciate any help i can get

Hosting Services by ipHouse