The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Tuesday March 25, 2008 at 15:41
hplbiking
Long Time Member
January 2008
Here is my response to zwaveproducts.com after 6 weeks of waiting for my lamp module and not being able to get it to work.

I have worked in Customer Service jobs for years and feel I know a thing or two about how to treat customers. Now mistakes happen, however it is how a company response to an issue which speaks volumes to how they condict business.

I realize I am only one customer, however after reading some reviews on AV forum it appears that customer response is not a priority of their's.

In all I send 6 emails and only received a response twice, when I started getting hot in my emails. Twice they incorrectly stated it shipped.

FREE - you usually get what you pay for.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thanks for the offer to trouble shot this product. However after reading your reviews on AV forum I would rather write this off and take my business else where.

Seems your lack of customer response is far too often. It was MUCH easier to drive 2 miles from my office and pay $40 for an Intermatic lamp module from Fry's that worked (all 4 I bought) from the start.

I don't even want to bother with sending it back to get my $16 back. I would rather through it in the trash.

Good day.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hosting Services by ipHouse