The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Thursday March 27, 2008 at 06:54
Bull 37
Lurking Member
March 2008
Just received the 890 yesterday along with the RF extender, After signing on and describing my devices which was easy, The website programmed my remote, My equipment is behind a wall in my theater and was hoping this remote would work, I tried it without the extender and it worked all devices, But I had to be standing in front of them, Now do I have to have the extender in the theater and run the emitters to the components, The directions I have are pretty vague, on this part of it, And there is no way to program the PS3 to work it says because of it being bluetooth, Any help would be great, I'm having some friends over this weekend and to walk to the next room to change the channel is getting a little old. I temporary draped the emitters near the receiver and the cable box and had the extender out as far as possible and I had to have the remote pointing directly at the extender and was disappointed with the results, What am I doing wrong, Thanks again...................................................Dan

Hosting Services by ipHouse