The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 4 made on Saturday April 19, 2008 at 01:12
pmilin
Lurking Member
December 2007
Yeah the price of their touch screens is a bit pricey but they have the intercom built in a few hard buttons and IR receivers. I used the touch screens sparingly and went with their 10 button keypads. The 10 button keypads have an IR receiver built in and I was able to use the Harmony to activate all of the IR functions of the system. The only one that was missing that I have found so far is the "do not disturb" function of the intercom.

You can look at the Harmony website [Link: logitech.com] to see what has been programmed for NetStreams. Search by Digital Music Server then NetStreams then TL-380. There might be other model numbers but the DigiLinx system has lots of pieces to it so it's hard to know what someone might have entered into the Harmony database.

Once you select your device, you can set up sequences and activities to activate sources on the system. It took a few hours for me to learn the Harmony wizard and get everything programmed and keys mapped the way I wanted.

Remember too that you can use a web tablet or PDA to control the system as well. As long as it can run Flash. The drawback is that you may still have remotes for your other devices that can't be replaced by a web tablet.

I have detailed my system on another forum. Check it out here: [Link: avsforum.com]

Hosting Services by ipHouse