The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 8 made on Sunday April 20, 2008 at 03:39
ChrisCana
Long Time Member
February 2003
Well, the Westinghouse has an external speaker setting, but a known issue with this model Westinghouse that that you can set it to internal, but when you turn your tv off and back on again it reverts to internal - so that isn't a solution. That is the only speaker settings.

There is no (that I can find) way to turn the Receiver OEM remote to AV1. I can do it with the receiver, but not the remote. I did try to turn to AV1, use a generic all-in-one I have, and tried the 4 sony codes included in the manual. But - even switched to AV1, and trying all 4 sony codes on the generic universal, the volume STILL controls the TV. So would getting another sony remove even help? I assume these are AV1 control sets for the generic universal I have.

I am not sure how using different cable would help... I mean, even if I change cable, the harmony remote is still going to change my tv internal volume.

It seems I just have a bad-luck setup - which is a shame because I love the new Harmony and it does everything perfect. I hate having to always adjust my tv volume.

Hosting Services by ipHouse