The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 15 made on Wednesday May 14, 2008 at 07:15
hhatkin
Long Time Member
February 2008
I haven't seen a 1000 and realise now that the first point is another that I can't comment on. Very little of this arises on the One.

I have the software on two computers and neither produces any noticeable delay in loading pages. Both have modest specifications - Vista64b on Athlon 64x2 4800 and XP+SP2 on Celeron - and my broadband connection is not a particularly fast one. That is why my example of "rapid-fire" clicks is no practical problem. Having the software and data additionally on the user's computer would certainly help those who experience internet delays, and I haven't seen a reason why Logi made their choice the other way.

Again we agree that the good quality of the device contrasts with that of the software, and I've said before that their R&D people must be a strange mixture of expert and amateur.

None of that has prevented me from getting everything I have demanded from it, with no delays and not much hassle, but your suspicion could be correct, that many users are not so fortunate.

Last edited by hhatkin on May 14, 2008 12:27.

Hosting Services by ipHouse