Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 62 made on Thursday June 5, 2008 at 16:46
smokinghot
August 2006
On June 5, 2008 at 15:01, hhatkin said...
Smokinghot is so good at evading the point that I surrender
to him, but must add another one to PhotoDan's quotations
from him: "biggest knuckle dragging mouth breather". I
don't know what it means but it looks both "surly" and
"hostile".

lol.... yet another quotation taken out of context. Here's how it actually was written:

On June 4, 2008 at 22:00, smokinghot said...
Even if I did, you'd find some excuse.
If Harmonys are so easy and quick to set up, then this
poor soul I'm mentioning must be the biggest knuckle dragging
mouth breather out there.

And I was talking about a guy that couldn't config his Harmony the way he wished, because of the limited options of the device. According to all the Harmony users in this thread, harmonys are the easiest thing in the world to set up. That may be the case if you're willing to live within the predesigned box that Logitech has developed for you, but what if you're some poor guy that followed the gibberish that "some" have claimed here in this forum, and thought that harmonys can do EVERYTHING. I feel for this poor guy.

I haven't evaded anything. Actually I've been agreeing with the bulk of what you and some others have been saying. I have yet to see someone man up and say that yes, Harmonys are inferior compared to the best in class. Because no matter how much you want to believe it. Harmonys are sub par compared to those high end units. edit: Some have agreed by beating around the bush, but not fully admited

I managed to silence Photodan when he asked for an example (excluding graphics) of something someone might want that a Harmony couldn't offer. Is there something you would like me to explain...? Some way you'd like me to prove yet again, that Harmonys fall short compared to top end units. If you think I'm evading, just ask.

Last edited by smokinghot on June 5, 2008 17:15.
....Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Hosting Services by ipHouse