Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Thursday December 7, 2006 at 10:48
ouchakov
Lurking Member
December 2006
Hello, everyone.

I don't know how many people have 995, but with its lack of ability to select a disc by number, I thought maybe someone can share any work-around approaches, since it's such a pain to scroll through 400 discs to find the movie you want.

I currently set-up a custom button that assigns "Folder" option. I re-named it "Show All Movies". This is as far as I could go with this thing, unfortunately.

In order to put the collection somehow into categories (if someone can help figure this out, that'd be great) theoretically it's possible to put all your movies into 4 folders (A,B,C,D), by genre. This way, when you select, Folder "B", for instance you'll get all action flicks. Does anyone know how to assign 880 to do that? On the original Sony remote you have to press "Folder", then move right 4 times, then select a folder...I tried to assign a "Folder A" command that's available, but it does nothing.

Also, I had no luck making "Media" button to play specific disc slots on 995.

Any help with trying to manage the 995 beast would be helpful. I'll play around with it some more and let you know if I find anything.

-Cheers

Hosting Services by ipHouse