The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Saturday September 27, 2008 at 19:26
beckp
Founding Member
May 2002
I just got a 620, but I have had a HK TC30 for some time now so I'm familiar with the programming, etc ... though I must say the Logitech software is more robust than the HK version.

My question is a two part, the activity hard buttons at the top, "Watch Movie" (I use for DVD), "Watch TV" (I use for basic cable), my additional activities are "Watch DirecTV SD", "Watch DirecTV HD" and "Watch VCR". This is a basement kids setup so no AVR. Those additional activities are assigned to the "More Activities" hard button. Then on the LCD screen it repeats the "Watch Movie" & "Watch TV". Question 1; can I remove those activities from showing up on the LCD screen and just stick with the hard button assignments? Question 2; if not, I see in the "tip" it keeps mentioning re-order activities but I don't see anywhere in the software a way to do that, I would in this case want to move "watch Movie" & "Watch TV" to the end.

One other thing, the volume jumps in increments of 3 on the TV. Where can I change that?

BTW, Costco had the 620 for $99 plus a $50 off coupon so I got it for $49, pretty good deal but ends the 29th.

Last edited by beckp on September 28, 2008 17:29.

Hosting Services by ipHouse