Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 21 made on Friday December 5, 2008 at 08:48
Stealth X
November 2005
lol smoking you're hilarious! keep up the good vigilanteism against these evil Lex Luthor like Harmony owners, trying to take over the world one activity at a time!!!!

jokes aside, and in smokings defence, i have seen ALOT of misconstrued info strewn about in this forum, and smoking just likes to make sure the facts are always clear.

to the OP, i own a harmony 670 that my wife uses in the bedroom. we were having issues with a sticky button, so i called in to logitech to honour the warranty. i was quite pleasantly surprised at the process. they speant maybe 5min tops going through steps to make sure it wasnt simply a SW issue, and in fact a faulty button. once this was verified they said they are sending out a brand new unit which i will simply register online, and this will disable the previous one which i then am to discard. yup, THROW IN THE GARBAGE!

4 days later the brand new unit showed up and all is good again! so as long as you're under warranty, save yourself some frustration and have them send you a brand new unit!

all the best!

Hosting Services by ipHouse