Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 20 made on Friday December 5, 2008 at 03:06
smokinghot
August 2006
On December 5, 2008 at 00:31, Guy Palmer said...
My understanding
is that you don't have a harmony, and don't want one,
so I don't really see why you feel the need to post anything
in this particular forum. Wouldn't your time be better
spent in those other Remote Central forums where the products
are of more interest to you?

I had no intent on extending my involvement in this particular thread, but since you did pose a question... You right of course, I don't own and/or want a Harmony. My involvement in one of the more heated threads of this forum labelled me both a troll and Harmony hater. Which isn't the case, although some will try to lead you to believe otherwise.

What I have found in this forum, is some regulars make some outlandish claims about Harmonys. I don't know how much lurking you have done here, but I do try help those looking for information on choice of purchase. A harmony may not be the best bet for all in the market, and I take exception to those who spread misinformation about the product. I've always been impartial in my posts, and stick to the facts. I will pop in from time to time, (as I did here) and give a friendly jab. If some take themselves so seriously that cannot find the humour in a light hearted comment, that's a fault of theirs...not mine.

Good luck on your search.

Again OP, I apologise.
....Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Hosting Services by ipHouse