Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 4 made on Wednesday April 12, 2006 at 19:13
captdan27
Long Time Member
February 2006
Claude,
The so software is the same engine with a custom html front end. I was able access my account that was set-up with my harmony, and all my learned codes are there. This indicates they likely share a common database. Screen quality is the same as the 880 (I have one I'm returning so I can compare) The TC buttons feel better as far as I'm concerned, but the TC-30 is longer then the 880, so if small hands will use it, it may be a stretch to get to some things (that is an input courtesy of my fiance) Minor gripes: 1) no dedicated pg ^ or down buttons. I like there placement on the 880, you can put them on the LCD on the TC, but then you have to reach for them. 2) they used an actual sticker on the screen instead of the static cling type used on the 880. you can still see remains of gunk on it, and used citrus cleaner, and alcohol (bad on HK, at least they could have used sticker with a low tack adhesive, but the sticker shredded as I tried to remove it.) Price wise I got mine for $205 shipped from electronics expo. I was impressed as I ordered it on sunday and it arrived yesterday. If you have any other questuions let me know.

Cheers
Dan
While no man can truly control his destiny, every man should be able to control his TV

Hosting Services by ipHouse