The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 51 made on Monday July 23, 2007 at 16:40
LDUNN1
Long Time Member
July 2007
......Also, can anyone with a Harmony 1000 post any pictures of the different control screens available under teh Harmony 1000 - I've only every seen teh same 'activities' screen with about 6 activities shown such as 'watch TV', 'watch DVD', 'Listen to Music' etc.

I'd really like to see some of the devices screens & maybe any other screens that are available that I have not heard about & what you can & can't do to modify / set them up. Some example screens would be wonderful to see.

I am genuinely in the market for a remote, I just can't make my mind up about what to get.......& am attracted to teh Harmonies for two reasons:

1) according to the PC software I downloaded from teh Logitech site, they have my equipment in their online database (none of the prontos except for teh top of the range 9600 do)

2) cost, i can get a Harmony 1000 for about a quarter of the price of the philips 9600

......but I have a worry that I may end up regretting not putting the money that i would have spent on the Harmony towards getting a Philips Pronoto 9600 if the Harmony proves too inflexible in giving me what i want.
Regards,
Lawrence

Hosting Services by ipHouse