The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 149 made on Sunday March 23, 2008 at 11:53
squareeyes
Long Time Member
February 2007
As I stated in my previous post, the new site beta is up. I don't know how many users it will support yet so if it suffers from extreme slow-down or memory errors please contact me with your specific problems. If it crashes entirely then I will repost the old html site until I can add more memory.

There is also a known issue of the Java incompatibility with Safari 1.3.2 on MacOS. It will crash that application. For best results, use Firefox.

Almost all of the icon requests since the last update have been fulfilled and may be found by searching region, station name, or alphanumerically. There are over 1600 icons now available from near two dozen countries. If you find any of the search tags are inaccurate then please contact me with specific information to improve the search.

Thanks again to all those who donated their time and resources to help get the site to this state, especially Shaun Thompson, who stepped up, and put in many hours to create the database application and site integration.

I'm still taking requests, so if you want an icon and don't see it on the site, then please send me an email or post on the forums. Future site enhancements include a 'User Feedback' page with a downloadable layered template icon file. You will be able to create your own icons and upload them to be added to the database.

Happy Easter.
,R

Last edited by squareeyes on March 23, 2008 16:21.
randall c
your source for harmony remote icons: www.iconharmony.com
follow icon updates & av news at [Link: twitter.com] & [Link: facebook.com]

Hosting Services by ipHouse