Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Wednesday June 21, 2006 at 04:50
Remby
Lurking Member
June 2006
Hi all!
I was very happy to find a lot of discrete codes for Samsung, especially for the inputs (since running through them with source select was a pain). Although I didn't find any mention for the recent LE-series, most of the codes for the older plasma models do also work with my LE32R41. Except for one: I can't find a code that works for selecting Ext.2.
Before trying out the 256 combinations that make most sense, I'd like to ask if anyone does know the code for Ext.2, or has any good suggestions.

I also experimented with MakeHex and DecodeIR but somehow I am not able to make MakeHex generate the codes that I already have: they consist of 15 interspersed with 40 and 15 (which are the bits, I guess). MakeHex however seems to generate 41 and 16 (that's when I use NECx2 and device 7.7 - which is also what DecodeIR suggests) .
With comparing the existing codes that I already have, I was able to find the mapping between a hex code and the eventual IR code myself. So my plan now is to just write a small Perl program that generates these IR codes.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Last edited by Remby on June 22, 2006 04:31.

Hosting Services by ipHouse