The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 2 made on Saturday December 8, 2007 at 22:39
johnsfine
IR Expert
September 2002
I'm not sure what format you want it translated to. Probably Pronto Hex or a CCF file.

You can use MakeHex to generate clean Pronto Hex from the LIRC hex you quoted. But it takes a little extra translation with a tool such as the EFC calculator in the JP1 program IR.exe.

I can give you more details for using EFC calculator and MakeHex if necessary. But maybe the signals you want are already in a better form for you in some CCF file.

I did an automated scan of my massive collection of downloaded CCF files to see what devices have the same power toggle signal as the one you quoted. Hopefully if the power toggle signal matches, most of the rest will as well.

What I found was:

the Technics Mini System SC-CH770 in
[Link: remotecentral.com]

and the Technics Mini System SH-CH950 in
[Link: remotecentral.com]

Normally comparable systems branded Panasonic and Technics has the same IR signals. I've downloaded a LOT of CCF files containing Panasonic devices and none of them have that power toggle signal. So I guess Panasonic brand didn't use it in any models that were popular with people owning Pronto remotes. Likely those two Technics CCF files match your Panasonic brand device.

On December 8, 2007 at 18:05, Classic.End said...
# brand: Panasonic
# model no. of remote control: EUR7623X70 (Aux mode)
# devices being controlled by this remote: Home Theater
SA-HT900

Hosting Services by ipHouse