Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 10 made on Sunday December 30, 2007 at 10:41
NSP01
Advanced Member
March 2005
SoCal,
There is no need to recreate Pronto hex for Pioneer (the long version not the "900" version) unless you just want to.
I used all of Johns tools to make the ccf files that are on the Pioneer CI site. They are clean codes as opposed to learned codes. I assume that you already have ProntoEdit so all you have to do is view the hex in a ccf then cut & paste it to the app you are programming.
I haven't used Pronto hex with URC remote software though I have tried with the 850 (it never works). One of these days I'll try with my other URC remotes.
The mxf files on the Pioneer CI site are a combination of functions from the URC database with a few learned commands for newer functions. I do that so I can get the files out as soon as possible because it takes URC a while to keep up with all of us manufacturers and update their database with all models.
In the next couple of weeks I will post Pronto hex for all the models I have codes for as a text file so that there will be no need to open ccf's in ProntoEdit.
By the way, what models are missing from the CI site that you need codes for. I have had some problems with our new web software and haven't been able to get some new models published. I may already have what you are looking for and could email it to you.

Another John
They call me the "Thread Killer". Just watch!

Hosting Services by ipHouse