The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Friday February 29, 2008 at 19:03
gauravsuri
Lurking Member
February 2008
Thanks, the workaround I have right now is to send a sequence of commands - av parameter, up, up, right when the receiver does this switch for the first time and av parameter, right when it's been switched before. The reason is that the order of the items and thus location of the HDMI toggle in av parameter resets if the receiver is powered on, but remains at the last accessed item until it's powered off again.

This works fine when I choose the right macro, no complaints, but when I forget and do the wrong one, I end up changing some other av parameter setting and opening the cabinet doors and correcting this, etc. which is a hassle.

Two potential workarounds, is there a discrete code to reset the av parameter menu so that when I go to access it again it starts at the default so I can always use the same macro? Or I can have the receiver power down when I leave a setting and power back up when I start a new one, but I assumed powering on and off multiple times would not be good for the receiver, correct?

Gaurav

Hosting Services by ipHouse