The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 10 made on Saturday December 16, 2006 at 10:20
johnsfine
IR Expert
September 2002
MakeHex and IrPanels are easy to use. But I did that part for you anyway. You can download from:

[Link: home.comcast.net]

Use the list of function numbers from post 3 of this thread. I don't have any projector myself. I have no way of testing any of this. I'm just posting based on what Jason posted.

For an mxd, open that CCF in the universal browser and drag from the numbered buttons in the CCF based on the numbered list of functions in post 3.

For a CCF, you might want to ask (in the appropriate forum) for better ways to merge CCF files. I'm not an expert in ProntoEdit. You can merge the ccf I posted into some CCF file with appropriate graphics, then you can define the action of each of the buttons, within those correct graphics, to be an alias of the numbered button in the section merged from my ccf file. As above, you would use post 3 of this thread to tell you which number to use for which function.

For best UI, you may want to hide the panels containing the numbered buttons after you're done testing. But I don't know enough about ProntoEdit to tell you how (or even whether) you can do that after this type of merge.

In case Jason or I made a mistake or in case your model isn't compatible, you probably want to test several of the numbered buttons to see if they really do what Jason said, before you go to the effort of defining all those alias actions.

Hosting Services by ipHouse