The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 50 made on Thursday December 20, 2007 at 00:30
TonyRx
Lurking Member
December 2007
I too was having the same problems. I have a Time Warner Cable Digital cable box and remote...I think made my american scientific or something like that. I tried the Dae woo codes and the Funai codes to no avail. Then I noticed taht many of the codes were similair for many brands...Sony might have 4 codes that are all 1 numebr off etc.

So I tried a few codes one number higher or lower than the DaeWoo and Funai codes and found one that worked. These trutech TV's from traget are related to many other companies like DaeWoo and Funai, but also Venturer, kawasaki, Durabrand, Trutech (of course), ILO, lectron and audiovox. many of these brands were listed on my cable universal remote guide, however the code that worked wasn't listed under ANY of these. The more I dug to write this reply the more I relized I got really freaking lucky! Happy hunting...perhaps this will help somebody out there! FYI if you have Time Warner and got the 19 inchech TruTech LCD HD tv w/ DVD player from target..the code that worked for me with my remote was 0192!

Good Luck

T

Hosting Services by ipHouse