The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 17 made on Sunday February 15, 2009 at 20:28
johnsfine
IR Expert
September 2002
On February 15, 2009 at 13:10, bmuirhead said...
For background info, I used IRTool with DecodeIR.DLL to
decode signals from my remote and it returns...

Any chance of some understandable details about where/how you got the Pronto Hex you decoded that way? (So far you haven't answered most of the questions we asked while trying to help you).

Do you have some learning method that gave Pronto Hex? Or did you test working Pronto Hex and also decode it? Or did you just decode Pronto Hex from some thread that someone said was for a similar model? Or what?

On February 15, 2009 at 14:33, bmuirhead said...
Just tried the code you generated but that does not work
unfortunately. Looks like the .irp needs to be modified
further?

I'm pretty sure the .irp posted in this thread is correct. So I assume you made some error in testing it.

If a signal that operates your device decodes as you said above, then I'm quite confident the signals generated by that .irp also operate your device.

There is a small chance some trivial difference between the learned signals posted in this thread and the generated signals could affect the way your remote transmits them. That could be investigated if we had a clear idea how you are testing things.

But more likely, there is no significant difference and if we had a clear enough idea how you are testing things we could figure out what you're doing wrong while testing.

Hosting Services by ipHouse