The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Tuesday December 18, 2001 at 01:13
Jay In Chicago
Founding Member
December 2001
Sure thing. I am leaning towards bringing the screen size down as well. I just want the customer to agree that it's the right thing to do as well. There are four rows planned from way to close up to 24 feet to the farthest eyeball. Th seats are to be IrwinMarquee so the seating width should afford a higher gain screen, but i haven't done the numbers yet. The front outside seats will suffer just a bit. With this choice. If the screen size were to drop a foot or two allong the bottom what would you think about that? I have only seen the PRO900X and didn't check out the 1200 at cedia much less what they were projecting on. The rom will be quite dark.. Flat black ceiling with Fiber stars, and rather deep colors used for wall and floor. All Light will be Quite controlled as the room is a Concrete vault all the way arround. What would you say about the JVC DLA-M4000 model that's out there.. 4000ansi and only $60,000.. That's quite a step up or stacking a couple of DLA-M15U's.. stacking.. 1500ansi each... Only 18,000 each.. ..What to do.. Ok.. then there are all of the other guys out there.. What might you do.. If I can Talk Him away from these brands?.. I'm rambling.. it's late.
Jet Rack ... It's what's for breakfast

Hosting Services by ipHouse