The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 16 made on Wednesday June 12, 2002 at 02:00
cmack
Long Time Member
May 2002
So noise reflection is an issue. I did not realize that. Now I'm really sweating bullets after reading the last few replies. One thing is for sure, I'll be armed with more potential solutions thanks to the experiences everyone is willing to share. Whata site.
The recommendation of speaker craft is the first I've heard. Seems to me that the idea of placing multiple receivers would be effective. How about on different surfaces as well, (i.e. ceiling, front wall in left and right speakers), possibly increasing your chances of receiving a good code. Any potential problems with that concept.?
Are their (Speaker Craft) receivers compatible with say, Audio Plex, or Xantech. I've never mismatched so I don't know if this can even be done. For the past year I've only used Xantech or Russound with their Ca-series keypads. Now that I reflect I did use a Buffalo Electronics (complimentary from old parts) inwall receiver with the russound ca series and it works, so maybe the speaker craft will work with other brands. Who Knows?? Anyone?
Many Thanks- you just don't know!!

Hosting Services by ipHouse