Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 33 made on Saturday November 10, 2007 at 13:41
Anthony
Ultimate Member
May 2001
Anthony if you think that Transformers was bad

not me, the producer thought it was not what it could be. I am guessing as the director he must have had access to the actual film and unlike you (where we don't know if you have even seen the HD DVD or the movie) must be giving an informed opinion

then you really should check out Fifth Element on Blu-Ray! The SD DVD version looked and sounded better then the Blu-Ray version.

I am sure you did no see it and like most HD DVD supporters mindlessly parroting something dumb you read somewhere. Or else you would know how idiotic this makes you sound. It looked and sounded much better then the superbit DVD (let alone the normal DVD) what makes your post even more retarded is that TFE had PCM, so it had lossless audio, so you can not get better then that. Also it is funny that you needed to go back to a movie that came out over a year ago (actually one of the original titles available on day 1) to find something that is not acceptable. Even more, at least Sony was honest and intelligent enough to notice it was sub par and was willing to replaced it with a much better transfer from a much better master.

As for the audio comment that Blu-Ray has more lossless audio who cares? Seriously the VAST majority of consumers give a damn about that! If they did they wouldn't be using their iPod with an FM modulator for their daily commute.

most people are happy with a 20$ DVD players and a 2$ bad copy of a DVD, further more most people were happy with VHS, and I am sure many more DL way over compressed bittornt versions. I am guesssing someone buying an HD player and paying 30$ for HD versions of movies he already owned would be looking for something better.

Hosting Services by ipHouse