Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 15 made on Thursday August 8, 2002 at 01:24
ngavchris
Founding Member
March 2002
NDBEER,
Glad you could join us again...Thought you were still choked up from your other thread that you would not respond back to. You said in that thread that you have been installing for over 10 years. My how the years fly by (backwards)!!!! since now your telling us that you have been installing for 8 years.
You also said you were once a "young and know it all installer". Well, that would mean you started installing about 4 months ago, because that was when you told us that you knew the answers to all the questions on this forum. But of course you could not respond to the messages sent back. Probally forgot how to turn that computer on.
It seems the only people that have crapped on you are doing so in response to ignorant statements made from the past. If you don't like the crap! GET OFF THE POT!
Thanks for all the great information about you and your company. Just remember that last year Enron was highly recommended by many, and now look. We can all paint real pretty pictures, but would rather stick talking about the problems or issues, instead of ourselves. We are all so proud of you, and are very happy that you can now move on to work with a fine cable TV company. Just remember the phrase that pays. "You will have to talk to my supervisor, I am not qualified to make that decision."

Hosting Services by ipHouse