Founding Member
January 2002
On 09/17/02 05:55.56, Shoe said...
ItsColdInMN and McNasty, I'm sure of two things:
if you were short changed a nickle by a customer
or vendor you would cry like a female K9 or that
you're not professional installers.

Shoe,
I am a professional installer, not a scumbag. Thats why we HELP people out from getting RIPPED OFF. We help customers out all the time. AND, we also let them return items if they don't need them. Are you telling me that if a client of yours needed a Xantech remote to get a couple of IR codes, you wouldn't help him out? I personally would. How many times have you wired a cable spitter in a house and livened up every room? The cable companies in some states would consider that stealing too, but I guess that is different. We are hear to make money, I agree with that 100%. I could understand where you are coming from if the guy wanted to get a big screen tv to watch a fight on saturday and returned it on monday, but wer're talking about getting IR codes.
Oh, and by the way...In this business we don't get short changed a nickel...it is usually by the thousands of dollars. LOL

***(DISCLAIMER)
Some of the statements in this post may be of a joking nature. For those few people who may be lacking a funnybone, this post was not meant as an attack on the "honest working man". We too feel your anger....It's O.k.

Hosting Services by ipHouse