The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Saturday September 21, 2002 at 21:14
Rsinic
Founding Member
May 2002
I am sure some or most of you guys already knew this but I got alot from this room...and now its time to share one back,,,,I applied the Sat C LNB....did the installation accordingly....but had a little problem...the xponders on the B side were coming in every other... you know odd vs evens. well according to the instructions i got with the LNB...it said that I was suppose to ignore the 13v input on the SMS-4, and the b and c combined to the 18v in on the SMS-4 would be enough, after doing some digging some things got ruled out..for starters i did achieve the ShowHD, also i ran the LNB B back to the SMS-4 and got all the xponders. so here is what is all comes down to...you need to run the 13v on the SMS-4 because these receivers (DTC-100) is not new enough to understand this type of configuration. Just got to realign the local HD ants and I am in the game.

something to notice.....on the DTC-100......the signal meter page in the menu......it counts the b side from 1-32...all newer HD receivers count from 22-32.

there is no signal meter for the LNB C

Hosting Services by ipHouse