The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 16 made on Sunday September 22, 2002 at 21:49
CarlSr.
Founding Member
November 2001
Thank you QQQ. It seems that you and Echoslob are not only professional installers of HT and other gear but also level headed and insightful. I appreciate your help and support.

As for Shoe, you calling me disingenuous is not very nice, and certainly not accurate. It is not my fault that you don't know the common definition of 'prosumer.' And from the rest of my posts, I certainly made it clear that I had some experience at limited installations.

Why would you choose to pick a fight with me? I'm not trying to take business from you, nor steal your business secrets.

You are here to freely share information with guys who compete with you directly. You don't even mention that. Do you know who it is that you help and where they are doing business? They could be a REAL threat to your business. I'm not.....

Now, before the rest of you guys jump on me. I don't believe that at all. I was just pointing out who ridiculous Shoe's point was, and that he was missing the big picture.

As for not being a pro, I would wager that I could teach a few people here about programming the Pronto.

Hosting Services by ipHouse